Friday, January 28, 2011

'Chocolate Cheerios'

This morning I woke up to freezing cold tiny toes poking me in the back (at about 6am). What Can I say not the most pleasant way to wake up. Then the toes proceeded to continue poking me and crawling on top of me to poke me from all sides. That's what A does when she wakes up in the morning, usually she will take a break to watch some Barney while she eats her cereal, but not this morning. Its hard for me to keep my eyes open for more then 2 minutes if it's before 7am so that it the time we call "wake up time." When A is allowed to tell mommy "wake up now mommy and get me more chocolate cheerios."

In our house we call Multi-Grain Cheerios 'Chocolate Cheerios' I don't know how it happened, but it did. At my last trip to a chain grocery store I saw actual 'Chocolate Cheerios!' When did they start making those?

No comments:

Post a Comment