Thursday, February 3, 2011

Key Charm


wig: savvysheitels.com // sweater: banana republic hand me down // black tank: papaya // skirt: thrifted // boots: etien aigner via dsw // key charm: lily leighs // flower charm: 'borrowed' from my sister (about 5 or 6 years ago)

I have been wearing these 2 necklaces everyday for almost a week now and I feel like they go with everything. I really like the look of 2 delicate necklaces layered. Years ago my mom bought matching earrings for her me and my sister, the flower charm matches them so I assume she got it at the same time but it's been so long I don't remember. One year ago I bought the key necklace from Lily Leighs on Etsy. I really liked the whole key charm trend and was able to find one that I liked and was within my price range in her shop. I just went back to look at some of the things she has for sale and there are some gorgeous pieces and her prices are very reasonable. I am especially loving these peacock earrings.

What have you purchased on Etsy recently? Which shops would you recommend I check out?

No comments:

Post a Comment