Wednesday, February 16, 2011

An Extra 15


wig: savvysheitels.com // t-shirt: made by me // skirt: land's end thrifted // shoes: madden girl

For a few weeks it's been feeling like summer, so yes those are sandals. Though today it's all rainy and wintery gloomy outside (I'm a day behind in posting). Somehow I woke up at 8:45 this morning (that's not counting the multiple times both of my children woke me up and when I finished giving them whatever it was they asked for I crawled back to bed) and realized I had 15 minutes to get A dressed and be at school. So we ran that marathon and thank G-d I got to school while the carpool lane was still open. (I hadn't had time to even brush my teeth yet!) Now I get it when people say they rolled out of bed and ran out the door. I was always the type of person who gave myself an extra 15 minutes in the morning to get ready just to be extra sure I wouldn't be late.

No comments:

Post a Comment