Monday, February 14, 2011

70s Inspiration



wig: savvysheitels.com // shirt: gap // skirt: thrifted // belt: target kid's department via 99c only

I watched The Runaways on Saturday night (I'm a day behind in my posting) and that inspired me to try and wear something 70s inspired. Side note, it was a great movie. The long skirt with blouse tucked in made me think of the high waisted (that's totally spelled wrong) wide legged jeans. I also styled my wig with the banges kinda blown over the sides with a middle part a la Farrah Fawcett (it's hard to tell in the picture because the hair is dark).
Remember the project preview I mentioned a while ago, well I finally completed the cardigan but it came out totally wonky around the collar so there is no way I will be able to convince my OCD self to wear it even though I really like the idea of the look. Now I don't know what to do with it because I'm not gonna wear it but I put so much time into making it...

No comments:

Post a Comment