Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Skirt Preview


beret: parkhurst via savvysheitels.com // t-shirt: o.c. designs (local shop) // skirt: h&m // flip flops: old navy // necklace: gift

I just started on a new outfit for A for Passover. This is midway through the skirt. I will be adding another tier of ruffles in the middle and a waistband. Then I need to figure out my pattern for the top. I like to make my own patterns based off clothing that I own and like the fit of them. Pictures of that to come soon.

Sunday is Purim so I will post pictures of how the Purim costumes for A and E turned out. A lost her crown yesterday at her school Purim party, hopefully that will turn up today so she can wear it on Purim.
What are you dressing up as for Purim? (don't know what Purim is, check out my previous post to find out more)

No comments:

Post a Comment