Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

I don't remember which days I wore the first outfit but the second was yesterday, I have been so busy lately that I forget to take a picture every day. I will be linking up to The Pleated Poppy's What I Wore Wednesday link party.


I know the t-shirt seems kind funky looking, it's striped.
T-shirt: Old Navy // Skirt: Made by me // Socks: unknown // Shoes: Adidas



The necklace is a gift from my mom and it's so beautiful and dainty I have been wearing it every day since I got it. This is my take on color blocking.
T-shirt: Gap // Zip up Cardigan: Forever 21 // Black Skirt: Gift from mom


I bought this the other day at my local GW the second I saw the lamp shade I snatched it up even though it doesn't really go with my room that's where it now lives. Someday when my son has a room of his own it will go in there.

1 comment:

  1. ok...I'm loving that lamp!
    Hope you'll check out Style Files-your go to place for all things stylish, on Facebook!

    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/AC-Style-Files/198556863506228
    Ash

    ReplyDelete