Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Update

I know its been a really long time since I posted. Life has been really crazy! My Mother-in-law was in town for a bit along with 4 of my sister-in-laws (my husband is one of 14, yes that's right 14 and there are nine girls) We went to a wedding when they were here. I took this picture right after we got back (I know I look kinda angry it was late at night...)

We also went to San Diego for the weekend with my mother-in-law and my brother-in-law's family. We went to visit my husband's grandfather who lives there. This picture was taken around that time but I can't remember the exact day.

Then I flew to Montreal to help my sister who just had a baby! A gorgeous girl who weighed 9lbs 6oz at birth. I just got back home last night and after a week of child wrangling (she has a 5yr old and a 2 yr old and I brought E with me) constant dish washing, laundry washing and folding (I'm able to get away with doing both those chores less often at home) and changing tons of diapers (I forgot how often newborn babies poop) I just need to get a bit of quiet time and get back to myself.
Hopefully I will be able to start posting more regularly again, I just need to get back in the swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment