Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A To Do List


I spent the past 2 1/2 weeks giving all my time to trying to keep A entertained (and somehow I still didn't do enough). Now that she is in camp life is getting back to normal some what and it made me realize that for the past 2 1/2 weeks I haven't written a to do list for myself at all. Every morning I write myself a to do list on a little white board next to the computer. Without a to do list I don't accomplish as much as I should each day. My apartment really could have used more cleaning in the past weeks then it got, but I had to let something go while having A home all day and I figured it would be better to put food on the table then to make sure to sweep under all the couches and beds.
Did you have your kids home all day since school was out? Are you having them home the whole summer? If so how do you handle it? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment