Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Calypso St. Barth for Target

When the Calypso St. Barth for Target Collection first came out I loved so much of it (home ware and clothing). I waited and waited for it to be marked down, it's still full price online but go check out your Target for major markdowns. I bought a serving tray for about $4. The tiered serving tray that i liked was all sold out in store.

I have also been admiring these pillows marked down to about $6 in store is a great price but bargain shopper me couldn't pay that much especially when I don't really need new pillows. I'm still gonna keep an eye out since there were a lot of them left they may be marked down further or I may break down on my next Target run and purchase them anyways because $6 is a great price for a pillow.


There were also flip flops for about $3 and beautiful wedges for about $6 (I wish they were closed toe then I might have bought them).
Do you wait for Target Designer Collections to go on sale or do you just buy the things you want so they won't be all out when it goes on sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment