Friday, January 6, 2012

5 on Friday

We are still getting settled in to our new place so I don't really have much to share as it has been hard to try and find time to blog let alone do something that would be blog worthy!

Here is a list of five blogs that I have been loving lately!

1. Cupcakes and Cashmere is a life style blog by Emily Schuman. Her blog is so beautiful and she posts the most amazing recipes!
2. Adventures in Dressmaking Suzannah has amazing sewing skills and posts pictures of all the clothing she makes as well as tips for beginning sewers.
3. The daily fashion blog What I Wore by Jessica Quirk is full of outfit inspiration.
4. Katy of No Big Dill sews the most beautiful dresses for her girls.
5. Disney from Ruffles and Stuff is the one who got me to start following blogs. She has a very feminine style and posts easy sewing crafty little tutorials. I kept on going back to see what her newest post was until I finally just subscribed to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment