Friday, December 9, 2011

Golden Night

I thought I'd try a dark color on my nails, the last time I went this dark was in elementary school, and these days dark colors can be sophisticated and elegant. I bought some lovely new nail polish to give it a try and I am very happy with the results, I will definitely be wearing this again.


Revlon Black Star was on sale at Walgreens plus you get a $3 coupon when you pay to use on your next purchase making the polish 99c plus tax. If you are looking for some new nail polish at a great price, head over to your local Walgreens, tomorrow is the last day they will have this deal running but when I went in yesterday my Walgreens still had lots of bottles left. You could even give a bottle or two as a holiday gift I love all the Revlon polishes that I have and think they'd make a great gift. The Milani Jewel FX Gold was full price but at $5 a bottle it's still a great price. It's very elegant looking and looks like it cost you way more then $5. Next time I'm gonna try it without any background color.


The pictures don't do it justice, I had to use my cellphone camera because my regular camera just broke (at least I'm not the only one, but why oh why did it happen to my camera, I wasn't even around when it happened...)

I'm linking up
Guiltless Grab Friday

life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment