Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

We are finally getting settled in to our new home. This morning a handy man cam to fix a leak under our kitchen sink and install a working garbage disposal, he also finished fixing our heater so thank G-d we won't be having anymore freezing nights!
When the handy man came I was wearing my husbands old sweatshirt and bedroom slippers and I realized that I need to start getting dressed when I dress my kids for school (instead of getting dressed when I head out to pick them up in the afternoon).



t-shirt: target and altered by me
cardigan: thrifted
skirt: land's end thrifted
boots: steve madden
head scarf: gifted

I'm Linking up

pleated poppy







Momma Go Round

2 comments:

  1. Visiting from What I Wore Wednesday. Those are amazing boots! Would love for you to join my ABC's of Style challenge at http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete