Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I Wore and Drew

My camera is at the repair center and hopefully coming back soon. I decided to try drawing what I wore, maybe put all those years of High School doodling to use... Its been a while and its not my best work, but it does kinda show what I wore.


t-shirt: old navy
skirt: thrifted and dyed
(both previously photographed here, I guess I gotta figure out some new combinations for this skirt)
sweater: target (about 4 yrs ago, its maroon)
boots: steve madden (previously photographed here)
necklace: gifted
wig: aura madrid

I can't wait to get my camera back, I am lucky that it was still under warranty, I had about a week left to the warranty when it broke! I had a bunch of posts planned but I need my camera for all of them so I'm gonna have to get creative around here until i get it back. I could use my cell phone camera but I'm not so happy with the way the pictures end up looking on the blog, maybe I just have to figure out a different way to edit them.

I'm linking up

pleated poppy







Momma Go Round

2 comments:

  1. Great sketch!
    I also wanted to share that I am doing a giveaway
    over on my blog , hope you join in =)
    http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-memories-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope your camera is feeling better soon but I love that you did a sketch :)

    ReplyDelete