Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday


T-Shirt: Old Navy
Jacket: Forever 21
Skirt: Thrifted (Tristan) and Dyed
Shoes: Banana Republic
On nails: Zoya Kaufda
Wig: Aura Madrid

This wig is the perfect length, it's not too long so that it gets in my way when I am taking care of my kids or working in the kitchen and yet it's also not too short that I feel like I have short hair. One of the best things about wearing a wig is that my hair always looks great like I just blow dried it that morning. When really I blow dry it every few weeks!

I am just getting back into blogging, I used to blog on my personal blog www.shevys.blogspot.com and for now I will be posting here instead.
I am linking up to The Pleated Poppy's What I Wore Wednesday.
If You are coming from there, thanks for stopping by.
pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. this is such a cute outfit I really like the puffy sleeves. I'd love it if you would add this to my link party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete